Bug Reports
CHOLOMANCE checklist
  1. The questline to get the scholomance key is flawless, even the infamous "mark the towers" quest works. Kudos to staff.

2. Scholomance´s first inner gate will not open after slaying the guards and skeletons around it. A geared 80 can just jump down from the sides, but that also means they are not gong to walking OUT to deliver the nearby quests and retain the instance. A lower leveled team touring the place will have to go back from the doorstep without seeing further than the first four mobs.

3. The gate to the chamber of summoning also didnt open. I suspect every gate that relies on a script to open on its own will also not open. Lack of access to the chamber of summoning prevents the completion of the quests for the deeds of the Barov family (Alliance and horde versions) as well as the quest "Kirtonos the Herald".

4. The torch-disguised lever in Janice´s area works and opens the related gate, but the treasure chest behind it can not be clicked.

5. Alexei Barov has a weird pathing bug, as if there was a hole above him pulling him upwards to the level above. I had to fight him over there.

6. Darkmaster Gandling, although well scripted in his arcane mage spells, will not use his gimmick spell to teleport a player into one of the adjacent rooms, locking its gate and sumoning undead minions inside. If memory serves, the gate would only unlock after the minions are defeated.

1. The questline to get the scholomance key is flawless, even the infamous "mark the towers" quest works. Kudos to staff. 2. Scholomance´s first inner gate will not open after slaying the guards and skeletons around it. A geared 80 can just jump down from the sides, but that also means they are not gong to walking OUT to deliver the nearby quests and retain the instance. A lower leveled team touring the place will have to go back from the doorstep without seeing further than the first four mobs. 3. The gate to the chamber of summoning also didnt open. I suspect every gate that relies on a script to open on its own will also not open. Lack of access to the chamber of summoning prevents the completion of the quests for the deeds of the Barov family (Alliance and horde versions) as well as the quest "Kirtonos the Herald". 4. The torch-disguised lever in Janice´s area works and opens the related gate, but the treasure chest behind it can not be clicked. 5. Alexei Barov has a weird pathing bug, as if there was a hole above him pulling him upwards to the level above. I had to fight him over there. 6. Darkmaster Gandling, although well scripted in his arcane mage spells, will not use his gimmick spell to teleport a player into one of the adjacent rooms, locking its gate and sumoning undead minions inside. If memory serves, the gate would only unlock after the minions are defeated.
edited Jul 10 '20 at 10:49 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft