Bug Reports
Deterrence

Ok this will be a bit tough to explain but i will try.

When i use the hunter skill "Deterrence" ((I usually do it to get 5 seconds to lay two traps, or else to force a late counterattack) ), i am getting a strange bug afterwards. I dont know yet if the bug is only visual, but according to the combat log, I am unable to perform auto attacks after the detterrence timer ends.

The hunter remains on combat poise and any special abilities I use will work, but no auto attack.

If in such state, i use a raptor strike, the raptor strike button remains lit, waiting for a sequence, undefinitely, untill combat is over. In that time i may use as many mongoose bites or wing clips or whatever else, and i dont know if they are getting the raptor strike boost or not.

Even as combat ends, the hunter remains on combat poise.

The bug persists untill i quit the client and clean my cache.

The bug is back if I use deterrence again, regardless of cleaning my cache or not.

I am fully aware that 99.999% hunters are not affected by this, because deterrence and auto attack are not mainstream, but still, here it is.

Ok this will be a bit tough to explain but i will try. When i use the hunter skill "Deterrence" ((I usually do it to get 5 seconds to lay two traps, or else to force a late counterattack) ), i am getting a strange bug afterwards. I dont know yet if the bug is only visual, but according to the combat log, I am unable to perform auto attacks after the detterrence timer ends. The hunter remains on combat poise and any special abilities I use will work, but no auto attack. If in such state, i use a raptor strike, the raptor strike button remains lit, waiting for a sequence, undefinitely, untill combat is over. In that time i may use as many mongoose bites or wing clips or whatever else, and i dont know if they are getting the raptor strike boost or not. Even as combat ends, the hunter remains on combat poise. The bug persists untill i quit the client and clean my cache. The bug is back if I use deterrence again, regardless of cleaning my cache or not. I am fully aware that 99.999% hunters are not affected by this, because deterrence and auto attack are not mainstream, but still, here it is.

Can't confirm the bug.

For me the ranged/melee auto attack resumes normally after Deterrence ends.
Another hunter should test and tell us if it happens for him.

Can't confirm the bug. For me the ranged/melee auto attack resumes normally after Deterrence ends. Another hunter should test and tell us if it happens for him.

The Old Orc God

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft