Bug Reports
[ITEM SPAWN] SUPER HEALING POTIONS

I just noticed that i am only able to obtain super healing potions (the outland healing potion) and super mana potions from rogue lockboxes while in outlands. When i play other characters who level or even twink in outlands, all i get seems to be major healing potions, the top potion tier of vanilla. I remember from other servers, having looted super healing potions in outlands normally. Citing Source: https://tbc-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=22829

I just noticed that i am only able to obtain super healing potions (the outland healing potion) and super mana potions from rogue lockboxes while in outlands. When i play other characters who level or even twink in outlands, all i get seems to be major healing potions, the top potion tier of vanilla. I remember from other servers, having looted super healing potions in outlands normally. Citing Source: https://tbc-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=22829
edited Jun 29 '20 at 8:41 am

You if you look closely at the link you provided, it shows that these healing potions are dropped only by elites, most of them being located in dungeons.
Storm-WoW's item database uses Blizzlike spawns, so probably what you saw on other servers was wrong behaviour.

Also, WoWHead shows the same (only elites and Northrend trash).

I consider this report invalid.

You if you look closely at the link you provided, it shows that these healing potions are dropped only by elites, most of them being located in dungeons. Storm-WoW's item database uses Blizzlike spawns, so probably what you saw on other servers was wrong behaviour. Also, [WoWHead](https://www.wowhead.com/item=22829/super-healing-potion#dropped-by:0+2-10-9+1) shows the same (only elites and Northrend trash). I consider this report invalid.

Coin Master

edited Jun 29 '20 at 12:34 pm

Then i will spend today killing outlands elites (something i tend to do) and report how many super healing potions i get, if any. If none, then I believe my report might not be invalid. My rogue is stuffed with them, my other chars, main included, dont have a super potion to their name.

After that i will have a reamlist trip, and count how many other servers have supers in outlands, even lower drop rate servers. Can they all be wrong? Im curious to find out now.

Then i will spend today killing outlands elites (something i tend to do) and report how many super healing potions i get, if any. If none, then I believe my report might not be invalid. My rogue is stuffed with them, my other chars, main included, dont have a super potion to their name. After that i will have a reamlist trip, and count how many other servers have supers in outlands, even lower drop rate servers. Can they all be wrong? Im curious to find out now.

UPDATE: Confirmed, got it from a wrath herald at the throne of KilJaeden.

UPDATE: Confirmed, got it from a wrath herald at the throne of KilJaeden.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft