Bug Reports
MAGE QUEST: Investigate the blue recluse

During the mage quest to investigate the blue recluse, upon usage of the incantation item, the 3 spawns are spawning on the upper floor rather than in the basement. Also, just in case this is not intended, they are aggroing me despite they displaying as neutral ( yellow). I am level 16 and they spawned at level 16 16 and 17, making quick work of my mage in like 2 or 3 swipes, in 3 failed attempts, before i decided to leave this quest for when i am higher level. I understand this is a high rate server and that i probably can overlevel those mobs in minutes, but the reward also only make any sense at level +-15, and as it is now, it is very hard to finish this quest at the proper level. I am sorry if its running as intended. EDIT: managed to beat this quest at level.... 31.

During the mage quest to investigate the blue recluse, upon usage of the incantation item, the 3 spawns are spawning on the upper floor rather than in the basement. Also, just in case this is not intended, they are aggroing me despite they displaying as neutral ( yellow). I am level 16 and they spawned at level 16 16 and 17, making quick work of my mage in like 2 or 3 swipes, in 3 failed attempts, before i decided to leave this quest for when i am higher level. I understand this is a high rate server and that i probably can overlevel those mobs in minutes, but the reward also only make any sense at level +-15, and as it is now, it is very hard to finish this quest at the proper level. I am sorry if its running as intended. EDIT: managed to beat this quest at level.... 31.
edited Jun 21 '20 at 5:28 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft