Bug Reports
The Drakkensryd - Important quest in the Sons Of Hodir Chain

Quite important quest, as you can't progress further in the chain.

The quest is The Drakkensryd,
the LOS with drakes and usability of the harpoons are incorrect, barely doable. However as a druid you can just form to them.

When you finally manage to get on a drake and kill an NPC, you don't get it registered in the quest.

Important that this quest works or is set to auto complete as you need the rep for items.

Quite important quest, as you can't progress further in the chain. The quest is The Drakkensryd, the LOS with drakes and usability of the harpoons are incorrect, barely doable. However as a druid you can just form to them. When you finally manage to get on a drake and kill an NPC, you don't get it registered in the quest. Important that this quest works or is set to auto complete as you need the rep for items.
edited Oct 3 '20 at 4:34 pm

What the hell?! I remember I've set this quest to autocomplete, as I've fixed it "properly" before (huge update), but it was causing server instability so I had to revert it.
I need to double check.

Lately I've been missing out, as some IRL things needed to get sorted out. Sorry about that.
I hope to get back on track soon. smile

What the hell?! I remember I've set this quest to autocomplete, as I've fixed it "properly" before (huge update), but it was causing server instability so I had to revert it. I need to double check. Lately I've been missing out, as some IRL things needed to get sorted out. Sorry about that. I hope to get back on track soon. ;)

The Old Orc God

This topic is closed
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft