Bug Reports
Bugged Quests - Wrong Category, no perms to change. Sorry.

Bugged Quests;

[The Plume Of Alystros] [Dragonblight]

Issue:

Not able to use the item from the ground below the NPC.
Even if you fly up to the NPC and use the item the NPC still will not move.

Bugged Quests; [The Plume Of Alystros] [Dragonblight] Issue: Not able to use the item from the ground below the NPC. Even if you fly up to the NPC and use the item the NPC still will not move. 07.08.2020
edited Oct 3 '20 at 2:53 pm

Hello and thanks for reporting.

This is a duplicate report, as most of the important Northrend bugged quests were already reported in previous topics.

Also, 90% of all bugged quests were fixed by @Tango in one go (one big update), but something was causing instability and he had to revert everything and check again the code (~3500 lines smile ).

We just have to wait a little, until the fixes get applied again.

Hello and thanks for reporting. This is a duplicate report, as most of the important Northrend bugged quests were already reported in previous topics. Also, 90% of all bugged quests were fixed by @Tango in one go (one big update), but something was causing instability and he had to revert everything and check again the code (~3500 lines (:| ). We just have to wait a little, until the fixes get applied again.

Coin Master

@Clone

Is there a list where I can check if it's already reported, so I dont dual post?

Br,
Iram

@Clone Is there a list where I can check if it's already reported, so I dont dual post? Br, Iram
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft