Bug Reports
Rage depletes quickly sometimes

Hello,

I have seen this issue 3 times from 3 different people, but I don't have a warrior or a feral druid to test it on. Sometimes rage will deplete quickly after combat. The other night we had 2 warriors in party, and after combat only 1 of them lost all of their rage quickly. We had a bear tank that had the same issue sometimes. I remember that he logged out and logged back in and it seemed to work normally after.

Sorry I don't have more information about this. I have a recording of it happening once, but aside from actually seeing it, there isn't much more I can show or tell you.

Hello, I have seen this issue 3 times from 3 different people, but I don't have a warrior or a feral druid to test it on. Sometimes rage will deplete quickly after combat. The other night we had 2 warriors in party, and after combat only 1 of them lost all of their rage quickly. We had a bear tank that had the same issue sometimes. I remember that he logged out and logged back in and it seemed to work normally after. Sorry I don't have more information about this. I have a recording of it happening once, but aside from actually seeing it, there isn't much more I can show or tell you.

Umm, that's a weird one.
We've never received this report before.

Maybe it's related again to the game client cache, as many players join us after trying other servers that use different core versions.
Also, just to be on the safe side of things, I personally delete my game cache once a week.
@Tango does frequent changes to the server and sometimes weird stuff happens if you keep the old cache.

Anyway, we need to test more.

Thanks for the report!

Umm, that's a weird one. We've never received this report before. Maybe it's related again to the game client cache, as many players join us after trying other servers that use different core versions. Also, just to be on the safe side of things, I personally delete my game cache once a week. @Tango does frequent changes to the server and sometimes weird stuff happens if you keep the old cache. Anyway, we need to test more. Thanks for the report!

Coin Master

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft