Support
ServerStaff Request

Salutare,
Sunt nou in comunitatea voastra. La activ am jucat pe aproape toate expansiunile, inclusiv pe servere private cum ar fi ultimate, freakz, spidernet, molten(nu warmane), activand ca si gm pentru o perioada de 2 ani pe cataclysm&pandaria pe freakz.

Salutare, Sunt nou in comunitatea voastra. La activ am jucat pe aproape toate expansiunile, inclusiv pe servere private cum ar fi ultimate, freakz, spidernet, molten(nu warmane), activand ca si gm pentru o perioada de 2 ani pe cataclysm&pandaria pe freakz.

Hello Snup,

Sorry for taking so long to respond, but the Forum software had some ugly issues and I had to make a huge update to it, which involved recoding the front theme.

We welcome you and we appreciate your desire to help, however we have a strict policy regarding the staff recruitment.
All our staff members didn't apply for their role, they were chosen by us based on the experience we had with them as players.
In the past we got disappointed by some GMs who broke the number 1 rule (never send gear to your player chars) and since then, we really need to make sure we can trust the people that work with us.

Also, right now the team counts 4 members (2 Admins and 2 GMs) and all time zones are covered. This is enough for the time being.
My advice would be for you to hang tight, enjoy the game with us and we will consider your application when the next round of recruitment starts.

I responded in English, just to make sure that everyone understands my reply.

Regards!

Hello Snup, Sorry for taking so long to respond, but the Forum software had some ugly issues and I had to make a huge update to it, which involved recoding the front theme. We welcome you and we appreciate your desire to help, however we have a strict policy regarding the staff recruitment. All our staff members didn't apply for their role, they were chosen by us based on the experience we had with them as players. In the past we got disappointed by some GMs who broke the number 1 rule (**never send gear to your player chars**) and since then, we really need to make sure we can trust the people that work with us. Also, right now the team counts 4 members (2 Admins and 2 GMs) and all time zones are covered. This is enough for the time being. My advice would be for you to hang tight, enjoy the game with us and we will consider your application when the next round of recruitment starts. I responded in English, just to make sure that everyone understands my reply. Regards!

The Old Orc God

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft