Bug Reports
Priest Mind Control Spell

Hello,

When I mind control things, I can't seem to cancel the mind control. The cancel button doesn't cancel it. At some point I looked back at my character and he was no longer channeling mind control, but I was stuck mind controlling the target npc.

Hello, When I mind control things, I can't seem to cancel the mind control. The cancel button doesn't cancel it. At some point I looked back at my character and he was no longer channeling mind control, but I was stuck mind controlling the target npc.

I found way to reproduce this issue.
For me it happened only when I tried to cast mind control multiple times on the same NPC, without letting it reset it's script.
However I didn't get the part with being stuck mind controlling...
Can you please delete the game Cache and try again?

I found way to reproduce this issue. For me it happened only when I tried to cast mind control multiple times on the same NPC, without letting it reset it's script. However I didn't get the part with being stuck mind controlling... Can you please delete the game Cache and try again?

The Old Orc God

Hi Tango,

I deleted the game cache and tried again. If I mind control something and cancel right away it doesn't seem to be an issue, but if I get into combat it becomes a problem. I tried a few times in Storm Peaks with the Savage Hill Scavengers by K3. Two of the times I saw the text "Mind Control Fades" come up, but I was still in control.

Hi Tango, I deleted the game cache and tried again. If I mind control something and cancel right away it doesn't seem to be an issue, but if I get into combat it becomes a problem. I tried a few times in Storm Peaks with the Savage Hill Scavengers by K3. Two of the times I saw the text "Mind Control Fades" come up, but I was still in control.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft