Bug Reports
Fel Intelligence Issue

Hello,

I encountered an issue relating to the Warlock's Felhunter pet. If you have a mage or a priest in party/raid and they cast their respective buffs (Arcane Intellect, Divine Spirit) the felhunter will continuously try to cast Fel Intelligence. Fel Intelligence won't overwrite either buff, but the problem is that the felhunter never stops trying to cast fel intelligence. It makes a sound on cast, and hearing it several times per second until combat is over is distracting to me. It also floods the combat log with entries of the felhunter trying to cast fel intelligence. Very minor issue, but I thought to mention it.

Thank you.

Hello, I encountered an issue relating to the Warlock's Felhunter pet. If you have a mage or a priest in party/raid and they cast their respective buffs (Arcane Intellect, Divine Spirit) the felhunter will continuously try to cast Fel Intelligence. Fel Intelligence won't overwrite either buff, but the problem is that the felhunter never stops trying to cast fel intelligence. It makes a sound on cast, and hearing it several times per second until combat is over is distracting to me. It also floods the combat log with entries of the felhunter trying to cast fel intelligence. Very minor issue, but I thought to mention it. Thank you.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft