Bug Reports
Quest: [The Light of Dawn] - Close [Fixed]

Dear,
Storm-Wow staff's

I know that a known issue, never happen before to me.

The real problem after this i've made unstuck and got teleported back to Acherus: The Ebon Hold.

There no way to get out of here. I'm seems stamped forever like a dead tree.

5f0786dc9916f

Hope i'll be free again with finished quest. Still waiting 3-4th days after ticket report ingame.

With your respect

~Deivizsosm

**Dear, Storm-Wow staff's** I know that a known issue, never happen before to me. The real problem after this i've made unstuck and got teleported back to Acherus: The Ebon Hold. There no way to get out of here. I'm seems stamped forever like a dead tree. ![5f0786dc9916f](serve/attachment&path=5f0786dc9916f) Hope i'll be free again with finished quest. Still waiting 3-4th days after ticket report ingame. **With your respect** **~Deivizsosm**
edited Jul 15 '20 at 7:55 am

Hello Deivizsosm,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
I believe that your issue was solved in-game by Tango.

Indeed that quest has a known "issue" (more of a quirk than an issue) and it's not easily fixable. And to make it auto-complete and miss out on that amazing event would be a pity.

Let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Hello Deivizsosm, We are sorry for the inconvenience. I believe that your issue was solved in-game by Tango. Indeed that quest has a known "issue" (more of a quirk than an issue) and it's not easily fixable. And to make it auto-complete and miss out on that amazing event would be a pity. Let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Coin Master

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft