Bug Reports
King Ping damage

This rare from howling fjord , KING PING, is hitting too hard for its level. It is a green kill for my character at its level of 71, even with it being elite, its taking me down in like 2-3 hits. I did some wow research and found no mention to its high damage, just one commenter saying he casually killed king ping at-level (71). My character was level 76 with tank demon, and i tried an extra time to confirm.
EDIT: managed it with a lvl 80 3.6k hunter, but it did kill my lvl 80 pet before going down and left quite a notch on me. lvl 80 versus 71, gray fight. I think King Ping damage is off. Also hes right on the way of the kamagua quest line.

This rare from howling fjord , KING PING, is hitting too hard for its level. It is a green kill for my character at its level of 71, even with it being elite, its taking me down in like 2-3 hits. I did some wow research and found no mention to its high damage, just one commenter saying he casually killed king ping at-level (71). My character was level 76 with tank demon, and i tried an extra time to confirm. EDIT: managed it with a lvl 80 3.6k hunter, but it did kill my lvl 80 pet before going down and left quite a notch on me. lvl 80 versus 71, gray fight. I think King Ping damage is off. Also hes right on the way of the kamagua quest line.
edited Jul 9 '20 at 3:00 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft