Bug Reports
Rogue pickpocketing ability

When picking pockets you apparently get access to quest items you are really not supposed to. Although i love the idea of allowing for a sneaky rogue who solves delivery quests without killing, i believe that picking a farmers skull without him noticing ( or missing it) is being a bit too good of a rogue. (Hillsbrad, the horde quest where you need to gather several hillsbrad human skulls, was the example i mentioned. My belf rogue picked all the skulls from their pockets ).

When picking pockets you apparently get access to quest items you are really not supposed to. Although i love the idea of allowing for a sneaky rogue who solves delivery quests without killing, i believe that picking a farmers skull without him noticing ( or missing it) is being a bit too good of a rogue. (Hillsbrad, the horde quest where you need to gather several hillsbrad human skulls, was the example i mentioned. My belf rogue picked all the skulls from their pockets ).
edited Jun 28 '20 at 11:34 pm

This is a funny report, I must admit I lol'ed a bit.

Taking into consideration that we, at Storm-WoW, really want you to lvl faster, I think I just might close an eye on this one and leave it as it is.

So happy Pickpocketing and keep these reports coming!

This is a funny report, I must admit I lol'ed a bit. Taking into consideration that we, at Storm-WoW, really want you to lvl faster, I think I just might close an eye on this one and leave it as it is. So happy Pickpocketing and keep these reports coming!

The Old Orc God

if i could send quest items via mail, i would send a few of the hillsbrad human skulls i picpocketed to you. You may check them on Sephiroth´s inventory. I am just worried that this might happen again in some dungeon quest or something, allowing a player to sublety-solo something he is not supposed to.

if i could send quest items via mail, i would send a few of the hillsbrad human skulls i picpocketed to you. You may check them on Sephiroth´s inventory. I am just worried that this might happen again in some dungeon quest or something, allowing a player to sublety-solo something he is not supposed to.
edited Jun 29 '20 at 8:32 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft