Bug Reports
URGENT: mage Polimorph Spell

When starting a mage today, i couldnt help but notice that when casting the polimorph spell (turning mobs into sheep), the sheep was able to use all of its abilities and spells if in range. This led to the funny episode of a defias rogue wizard (goldshire) casting ice bolts on me while in sheep form.

When starting a mage today, i couldnt help but notice that when casting the polimorph spell (turning mobs into sheep), the sheep was able to use all of its abilities and spells if in range. This led to the funny episode of a defias rogue wizard (goldshire) casting ice bolts on me while in sheep form.
edited Jun 22 '20 at 12:31 am

Thanks for reporting.

It's an old known issue that happens only with some NPCs, and I couldn't find the root of it yet.
I will close the topic as we have it on our bug tracker and I hope to find a solution for this bug soon.

Thanks for reporting. It's an old known issue that happens only with some NPCs, and I couldn't find the root of it yet. I will close the topic as we have it on our bug tracker and I hope to find a solution for this bug soon.

The Old Orc God

I thought i could workaround the issue by getting the alternate poli spell (pigmorph), but no cigar. Sadly there are also high level mobs which also seem able to cast spells and such in poli form. There goes my CC xD

I thought i could workaround the issue by getting the alternate poli spell (pigmorph), but no cigar. Sadly there are also high level mobs which also seem able to cast spells and such in poli form. There goes my CC xD
This topic is closed
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft