Bug Reports
quest : [It's All Fun and Games]

cannot attack target on sky cuz NPC will attack us and we cannot atack him and it will kill us easily cuz quest item is lower damage. alsoif i start combat and fly dow for unmount and fight it will be finish combat

cannot attack target on sky cuz NPC will attack us and we cannot atack him and it will kill us easily cuz quest item is lower damage. alsoif i start combat and fly dow for unmount and fight it will be finish combat
edited Jun 19 '20 at 3:48 pm

Thank you for the report.
It's a known issue, described at point 3 in the linked thread.

The quest is doable (did it myself), you just have to find a point around The Ocular where he will aggro you, then you can deal damage with the Eyesore Blaster.

Will mark this as a low priority for now.

Thank you for the report. It's a [known issue](http://forum.storm-wow.com/index.php?u=/topic/2/server-status-amp-info/1#post-3), described at point 3 in the linked thread. The quest is doable (did it myself), you just have to find a point around The Ocular where he will aggro you, then you can deal damage with the Eyesore Blaster. Will mark this as a low priority for now.

Coin Master

edited Jun 19 '20 at 4:01 pm
This topic is closed
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft