Suggestions and Changes
Discord Visibility - Profession Rate

Hi,

When first joining the server I could not see any discord link or any way to really interact with people before actually hopping on.

It was only after I joined the server and actively looked for a guild, and then venturing in to the guild info I found an old discord link, which was expired. I strongly suggest making this a visible link on the website.

When it comes to professions I think you will find people that argue both for and against current or a new rate.
As of now I think the rate discourages people from doing it. At least considering that with all content released you can do very well without any professions at all..
An argument can be made that it will lead to no low level mats entering the AH, but as of now there is none there to start with, nor is there any high level. I think a poll or at least a discussion around this could be useful.
*Adding on a poll here to see if there is any response

Lastly, I think the devs and gms are doing a good job, keep up the good work lads.

Iram

Hi, When first joining the server I could not see any discord link or any way to really interact with people before actually hopping on. It was only after I joined the server and actively looked for a guild, and then venturing in to the guild info I found an old discord link, which was expired. I strongly suggest making this a visible link on the website. When it comes to professions I think you will find people that argue both for and against current or a new rate. As of now I think the rate discourages people from doing it. At least considering that with all content released you can do very well without any professions at all.. An argument can be made that it will lead to no low level mats entering the AH, but as of now there is none there to start with, nor is there any high level. I think a poll or at least a discussion around this could be useful. *Adding on a poll here to see if there is any response Lastly, I think the devs and gms are doing a good job, keep up the good work lads. Iram
edited Sep 23 '20 at 9:38 pm

Oops, I think I broke your post and maybe the Forum. smile

I made the topic sticky and the poll got deleted and now I get an error when trying to add it again.
See if it works for you to add it.

Summoning @Tango regarding this crappy choice of forum software!!!

Oops, I think I broke your post and maybe the Forum. :D I made the topic sticky and the poll got deleted and now I get an error when trying to add it again. See if it works for you to add it. Summoning @Tango regarding this crappy choice of forum software!!!

Coin Master

Hehe, I tried to add the Poll again.
I also get a fatal error.

Br,
Iram

Hehe, I tried to add the Poll again. I also get a fatal error. Br, Iram

Yeah, just my luck! smile It's not like I don't have enough stuff to do, now I'm also fixing enterprise forum software, that should work out of the box ffs!

It looked simple and modern, the "perfect forum"...

Issue fixed.

Discord: The official link will get posted on the main page.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Yeah, just my luck! x( It's not like I don't have enough stuff to do, now I'm also fixing enterprise forum software, that should work out of the box ffs! It looked simple and modern, the "perfect forum"... Issue fixed. Discord: The official link will get posted on the main page. Thanks for the suggestions!

The Old Orc God

I've increased the rates to x3.

I believe it should be ok for now.

I've increased the rates to **x3**. I believe it should be ok for now.

The Old Orc God

This topic is closed
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft